Fioricet is a combination medication that is used to treat complex tension headaches when other medications have not been effective.
Fioricet is a combination medication used to treat migraines or severe headaches. Learn the uses, effects and how to use Fioricet safely.
- Fioricet (butalbital / acetaminophen / caffeine) works better and faster in treating tension headaches than the combination of acetaminophen and codeine.
- Fioricet (butalbital / acetaminophen / caffeine) has a cheaper, generic version.
- Fioricet (butalbital / acetaminophen / caffeine) does not require dosage adjustments if you have kidney and liver problems.
What is Fioricet?
Fioricet is the brand name multi-ingredient medication that’s used to treat some types of headaches. It’s also available in generic form.
- butalbital 50mg
- acetaminophen 300mg
- caffeine 40mg
It’s FDA-approved to treat symptoms of a common type of headache known as tension headache but is also prescribed off-label for migraine.
You are not allowed to take fioricet if you have porphyria, or if you have recently used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or other narcotic medications.
Do not use Fioricet if you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
A dangerous drug interaction could occur. MAO inhibitors include isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine.
We donot suggest you buy fioricet online if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Because the butalbital in the fioricet can cross the placenta, you must go to a local doctor to check your health condition and buy fioricet under the doctor’s instruction.
If you are not a responsible person, you are not allowed to buy COD fioricet and COD Gabapentin online.
Who is not a responsible person ?
- Do not pick up orders after you have clicked submitting order link;
- Pay fraud check to USPS guy;
- Ask charge back after received your order,
- Have drug abuse history.
- You like to drink alcohol.